9th International Exhibition on Heating, Ventilation and Water Supply - Aquatherm Tashkent 2021
22 - 24 September 2021 Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Sponsorship guarantees opportunities to:
We offer sponsorship opportunities not only for the participants, but also the companies that do not participate in order to efficiently maximize the commercial potential of the event.
We offer following sponsorship packages:
1. General sponsor of the exhibition
2. Sponsorship of the registration area
3. Sponsorship of the exhibition pavilion
4. Sponsorship of the evening reception
5. Sponsorship of the exhibition official catalogue
6. Sponsor of the exhibition navigation
7. Sponsor of the exhibition business program
8. Sponsorship of the exhibition guide
9. Sponsorship of exhibition visitors' badges
10. Sponsorship of lanyards for exhibition visitors' badges
11. Sponsorship of the Press conference
12. Sponsorship of promotional bags
13. Sponsorship of the VIP Lounge
14. Sponsorship of souvenirs
15. Sponsor of the video broadcast on plasma panel
16. Sponsor of the post mailing campaign
Positioning options for the sponsor company for each packet are carefully picked in order to maximize the reach of key audience and to most efficiently announce the participation of the company in the exhibition on all the channels.
Content of sponsorship packages might be amended according to the company's marketing strategy, goals and individual interests. Additionally, we are open to discuss special sponsorship projects.
Important: The sooner you make your decision about sponsorship, the more efficient options and advantages you will receive, which will make your participation at the event more successful and effective.
We will answer to all of your questions and send additional information about the sponsorship opportunities. To get access to this information, contact the Event Director or fill out an on-line request.
|September 22, Wednesday||11:00 - 18:00|
|September 23, Thursday||10:00 - 18:00|
|September 24, Friday||10:00 - 16:00|
+ 998 71 205 18 18
+ 998 71 237 22 72